Panasonic's Toughpad FZ-X1 is an Android-powered, fully-rugged 5-inch tablet with military-grade durability, 4G LTE data and voice services. Yes you read that right. The Toughpad X1 offers a version capable of making phone calls. But this is no ordinary phone. Loaded with Android 4.2.2, the FZ-X1 can survive up to thirty minutes underwater, ten foot drops onto solid concrete and -4° F weather. Finally, a pocket-sized tablet manufactured by the leader in rugged computers that can also make phone calls.
IP65 (high-pressure jet spray) and IP68 (submersible up to 5ft. for 30 minutes)
5-inch high definition 1280 x 720 sunlight-viewable display; 10-point capacitive multi-touch with glove touch model
14 hours of battery life; Hot Swap Li-Ion battery pack, 6200mAh, Quick 50% charge in only 1 hour
Built-in NFC; USB 2.0 port x 15
IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; 4G LTE, HSPA+, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS, CDMA 1x, EVDO Rev.A
3-year limited warranty, parts and labor
POTENTIAL LEAD-TIME: 30-60 days or longer.
Please call to discuss what units and options might be in stock or can ship quickly.
The Toughpad FZ-X1 Has Arrived
For years, loyal Panasonic Toughbook owners have dared to ask, "Where is the ToughPHONE?" The wait is essentially over. While the Toughpad X1 is not overtly positioned or marketed as a phone specifically, there will be a version that offers voice services. The all new Panasonic Toughpad FZ-X1 is also absurdly rugged and duable. This device can survive 30 minutes underwater, 10 foot drops onto concrete and sub-zero temperatures. Panasonic continues to forge new ground in the increasingly popular and neccessary rugged mobile computing space.
- World’s most rugged design
- Android™ (4.2.2)
- Qualcomm® APQ8064T 1.7GHz Quad-core
- 32GB Hard Drive and 2GB RAM
- 5" high definition 1280 x 720 daylight-viewable display (500 nit)
- 10-point capacitive gloved multi touch with glove touch mode
- HD 1.3MP webcam and 8MP rear camera with LED light
- WLAN, Bluetooth and 4G LTE
- GPS 2m CEP50 (±2 to 4m) and Near Field Communication (NFC)
- 14 hours battery life for data, 23 hours talk time
- 6.5"(L) x 3.4"(W) x 1.2"(H)
- Approx. 0.94 lb.
Integrated Options(not standard)
- Optional 1D/2D barcode reader
- Optional magnetic stripe reader with hand strap and stylus
- Certified ANSI 12.12.01 for hazardous locations
Links to Third-Party Reviews
Related productsview more items
Starting at: $ 3,595.00
Starting at: $ 3,095.00
Starting at: $ 1,425.00
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.