The follow up to its hugely popular 10" Toughpad G1 is the smaller 7" Panasonic FZ-M1 Toughpad. As the world’s thinnest and lightest rugged 7" Windows tablet, the Toughpad M1 packs a punch in a small package. Available with several nifty integrated options such as a bridge battery, barcode reader and magnetic stripe reader, the Toughpad M1 satisfies a growing niche where size is at a premium and durability is a must.
Fully-rugged 7” Windows tablet
1.58GHz Intel Celeron N2807 or 1.60GHz Intel Core i5-4302Y Processor
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (Windows 7 downgrade option on select units)
64GB, 128GB SSD or 256 GB SSD with 4GB or 8GB RAM
Optional 4G LTE multi carrier mobile broadband with satellite GPS
Standard 720p webcam with mic and 8MP rear camera with autofocus
Optional Barcode, SmartCard, and Magstrip reader
- Standard WLAN, Bluetooth and Bridge Battery
POTENTIAL LEAD-TIME: 30-60 days or longer.
Please call to discuss what units and options might be in stock or can ship quickly.
Ask a Question
Base Unit Specifications
Intel Core m5-6Y57 1.10GHz Processor, vPro, 7.0" WXGA 10-pt Gloved Multi Touchscreen Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, TPM, Bluetooth, Webcam (Front), 8MP Cam (Rear), 3-Year Standard Toughbook Preferred Warranty
- MIL-STD-810G, IP65 Design
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (Windows 7 downgrade option on select units)q
- 1.58GHz Intel Celeron N2807 or 1.60GHz Intel Core i5-4302Y Processor
- 64GB, 128GB SSD or 256 GB SSD with 4GB or 8GB RAM
- 7" WXGA 1280 x 800 with LED backlighting
- 10-point capacitive multi touch daylight-readable screen (500 nit)
- 720p webcam with mic, 5-8MP rear camera with auto focus and LED light
- Standard battery: 8 hours, Optional long life battery: 16 hours
- 1.2 lbs., 7.98"(L) x 5.20"(W) x 0.71"(H)
- 4G LTE multi carrier mobile broadband with satellite GPS
- Bridge battery only AND 1D/2D barcode reader (EA30) OR LAN OR serial
- SmartCard reader (half-insertable) AND bridge battery, 1D/2D barcode reader (EA30), LAN, serial OR 2nd USB
- Magnetic stripe reader AND bridge battery, 1D/2D barcode reader (EA30), LAN, serial OR 2nd USB
- HF/RFID 13.56MHz reader (ISO 15693 and 14443 A/B compliant) AND bridge battery, 1D/2D barcode reader, LAN, serial OR 2nd USB
- UHF/RFID 900MHz EPC Gen2 reader
Related productsview more items
Starting at: $ 3,595.00
Starting at: $ 3,095.00
Starting at: $ 1,425.00
Starting at: $ 2,495.00
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.