Android is quickly becoming a viable option for mobile solutions and the 2nd version of the Toughpad FZ-B2 fully-rugged 7-inch tablet received a face lift and is now running Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The Toughpad B2 meets all parameters of MIL-STD-810G and IP65, making this Android tablet capable of thriving in just about any environment. With optional integrated 4G LTE, GPS, barcode scanner and mag stripe reader, Panasonic's Toughpad B2 builds on the success of the first version and hits its stride.
Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Intel® AtomTM x5-Z8550 Processor
2GB SDRAM and 32GB eMMC
5-point capacitive multi touch daylight-readable screen
Optional integrated 4G LTE mobile broadband with satellite GPS
Standard WLAN & Bluetooth
User-replaceable full-shift lithium ion battery pack
- Standard 720p webcam and 5MP rear camera with auto focus and LED light
POTENTIAL LEAD-TIME: 30-60 days or longer.
Please call to discuss what units and options might be in stock or can ship quickly.
Base Unit Specifications
Panasonic's Toughpad B2 is a fully rugged 7" tablet specially designed for field-based workforces. For those users who leverage Android supported applications and need a durable handheld tablet, the Toughpad B2 is going to be a perfect fit with virtually no logical competitors.
- MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified
- Android™ 4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Quad-core Intel® Celeron® 1.83GHz N2930 Processor
- 2GB RAM and a 32GB eMMC5 HD
- 7" WXGA 1280 x 800
- 5-point capacitive multi touch display(500 nit)
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC7260 Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth® v4.0 (Class 1) + EDR
- 4G LTE mobile broadband with satellite GPS
- Dual high-gain antenna pass-through for WWAN and GPS
- Configuration area #1 (Choose one) – Bridge battery and 1D/2D barcode reader [EA30] or Bridge battery and LAN
- Configuration area #2 (Choose one) – Bridge battery and SmartCard reader or Bridge battery and magnetic stripe reader
Links to Third-Party Reviews
Related productsview more items
Starting at: $ 3,595.00
Starting at: $ 3,095.00
Starting at: $ 1,425.00
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.