The Toughbook H2 has official been discontinued. Very few units will remain potentially in stock this summer / fall. Please call to discuss your needs further regarding remaining H2 inventory or how the Toughpad FZ-G1 might be a suitable replacement.
The Panasonic H2 Toughbook is a fully-rugged, unique Windows based tablet typically catering to more specific customers and vertical markets. With optional features like a barcode scanner or contactless RFID reader plus a standard ergonomic rubber hand strap, the H2 Toughbook excels in healthcare and field service industries. However, with twin hot-swappable batteries and a potential sunlight-viewable 6000-nit LED display, the H2 finds a home with a variety of end-users who demand the most durable tablet technology on the market.
H2 Toughbook Tablet Highlights
Intel Core i5-3437U 1.9GHz processor
Windows 7 Pro 32/64-bit
10.1” LED sunlight viewable display (up to 6000 NITs)
Standard 500GB HD with up to 8GB RAM
Optional 4GLTE, GPS, Barcode reader, 3MP Camera
Standard twin hot-swappable battery packs
- Standard WLAN & Bluetooth
Panasonic's Toughbook H2 is a fully-rugged Windows tablet with a built-in handle and hand-strap, which distiguishes it from the Toughpad G1. As the continuation of the more healthcare centric Toughbook H1, the H2 loses that original white color and is replaced with Panasonic's more recognizable magnesium grey. The Toughbook H2 has really branched out beyond the healthcare industry and now thrives in a variety of outside and inside environments. The Toughbook H2 should be seriously considered for any customer looking for a pure tablet with a Windows Operating System.
The Toughbook H2 comes standard with a built-in handle on top and a built-in hand-strap on the bottom. These two features are key and unique. There is essentially no need to purchase an additional case or x-stap as you might find with other Toughbook models. The H2 is specifically designed to be comfortably and ergonically held with one hand/arm while navigating with the other hand. Don't underestimate the impact of these features for key customers.
- Fully-rugged, MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F, and IP65 certified design
- Windows 7 Professional 32/64-bit
- 1.9GHz Intel® Core™ i5-3437U vPro™ Processor
- 4GB or 8GB SDRAM (DDR3L-1333MHz)
- 10.1" XGA sunlight-viewable LED 1024 x 768 dual touch (1-6000 nit)
- Twin hot-swappable Li-Ion battery packs
- 500GB 7200rpm hard drive with heater
- Optional 128GB and 256GB SSD
- 4G LTE mobile broadband with satellite GPS
- 3G Gobi™3000 mobile broadband with satellite GPS
- GPS (SiRFstarIII™
- 3MP camera with auto focus and LED light
- Barcode reader
- Insertable SmartCard reader (requires SSD)
- 13.56MHz Contactless RFID and SmartCard reader–ISO 15693 and 14443 A/B compliant
- Fingerprint reader
- 2nd USB port (replaces Ethernet port)
- Barcode reader
Customize your Toughbook H2 with BuyTough and quickly get what you want at a great price.