SHIPPING AND LEAD-TIMES
STANDARD WARRANTYAll new Panasonic Toughbooks sourced from authorized dealers are protected from manufacturing defects for three years. The standard warranty includes a priority parts exchange program and repair service at no cost with overnight shipping to and from Panasonic included. Panasonic’s standard warranty (often referred to as “Toughbook Preferred”) also includes lifetime technical support directly with Panasonic at 1-800-LAPTOP-5. In addition, Toughbook end-users have online access to drivers, first-aid disks, BIOS updates, tools, utilities and manuals. Panasonic's Standard Manufacturer's Warranty does NOT cover accidental damage of any kind.
ORIGINAL BATTERY WARRANTY
Extends original standard warranty (minus the battery) through 4 or 5 years.
ULTIMATE CAREUltimate Care is essentially unlimited Protection Plus. This means Panasonic will fix or replace your Toughbook an unlimited number of times within the upgraded warranty period. It does not apply in the case of natural disasters (think hurricane or fire) as well as theft/lose and intentional damage (you as the customer trying to upgrade an internal component when you shouldn’t).
2. Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction on your website of content from the Company's website without the authorization of the copyright holder, whether the Company, the original author, or another entity, is prohibited under copyright law, except for printing or storage for personal use, or other specific use permitted under copyright law. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of content appearing on the website. Note that permission to use such content may be refused if it contains portraits that are protected under law, copyrighted material or trademarks belonging to third parties, etc., or if the intended usage is deemed inappropriate by the Company.
3. If use is made of content with the permission of the Company, you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by the Company. Modification or deletion of the copyright notice without prior notice to the Company is prohibited.
USE OF WEBSITE
2. The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all elements of the website, including its structure, usage conditions, URL, and content or other information without prior notice.
3. The Company reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of the website without prior notice.
LINKS TO WEBSITE
3. Links to the Company's website should point to the top page's URL (http://MooringTech.com).
4. When linking to the Company's website, you are requested to specify the name of the Company as an owner of linked page in the form "MooringTech.com" or "Mooring Tech, Inc. " and to take care to avoid errors in spelling, etc. When using a banner logo for the link, make sure to use the banner logo shown below. Trademark and intellectual property rights for the banner logo belong to the Company. If the banner logo is used, it must not be modified or changed in any way (shape, color, text, etc.).
5.) Linking to the Company's website is not permitted if any of the following is the case, or is suspected of being the case.
-If the website linking to the Company's website libels or defames the Company, its subsidiaries, their officers, or their employees.
- If the website linking to the Company's website is deleterious to public order and morals, or could otherwise harm the trustworthiness or dignity of the Company.
- If the format of the link makes it unclear that the material it references comes from the Company's website, such as links whose targets appear within a frame on your website.
- If the link is presented in a manner that could create the mistaken impression of a collaborative or cooperative relationship between you and the Company, or the mistaken impression that the Company certifies or supports your website on which the link appears. If the link is judged by the Company to be inappropriate for any other reason.
6. With regard to links to the Company's website to which any of the items listed in 4-5. above apply, the Company may request deletion of the link even if authorization has been granted previously.
2. Except as described in 5-1. above, the Company does not accept suggestions, ideas, etc., from customers via the Web, e-mail, or postal mail.
3. Sending any suggestions, ideas, etc. to the Company via the Web, e-mail, or postal mail in spite of 5-1. and 5-2. above, you will agree the conditions listed below.
- The Company assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding the suggestions, ideas, etc., submitted.
-The Company assumes no obligation to study, evaluate, or utilize the suggestions, ideas, etc., submitted.
-The Company assumes no responsibility to compensate in any way the submitter or any third party even in the event that a product or service similar in whole or in part to the suggestions, ideas, etc., submitted is announced or released by the Company.
-The Company may freely use at its discretion the suggestions, ideas, etc., submitted. In addition, the submitter may not exercise copyright or any other rights regarding the suggestions, ideas, etc., submitted.
2. Except where otherwise stipulated, the US District Court shall be the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to the Company's website.
INQUIRIES - Please contact the administrator (email@example.com) to submit any questions or comments you may have regarding the Company's website, permission to link to it, etc.